Mar 2, 2023 · I created a display campaign and connected my merchant feed to it so I can use my products for personalized remarketing but for some reason ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= 269064476/
In this article, you'll learn how to troubleshoot issues with creating, formatting, and uploading all types of feeds. If you use a text, tab-delimited, or XML ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= https:// thread/ 269064476/
People also ask
How to fix not eligible Google ads?
On the left “Policy issues” tab, you'll find details for all ads with policy violations. Click Appeal. If any of the ads you selected aren't eligible for appeal, you'll receive a message showing which ads aren't eligible. Under "Reason for appealing," select Dispute decision or Made changes to comply with policy.
What are the product errors in Google Merchant Center?
Google Merchant Center errors often come from having titles or descriptions that are too long or too short, using incorrect image URLs, or including special characters in image names. There's no point in promoting a product with the wrong or no price, image, or description.
How are shopping ads created?
Ads are auto-generated based on assets provided by the advertiser in asset groups (for example, text, image, video) and in the Merchant Center feed. Ads are created based on assets provided in the Merchant Center feed. Additional creative assets (for example, text, image, video) are not available.
Currently we are able to request "Discovery" data through the Google Ads API using advertising_channel_type = 'DISCOVERY'. Will there be something ...
Welcome to the official Google Ads API Forum, where you can discuss with your fellow developers how to best make use of the API.
Discover how online advertising with Google Ads can help grow your business. Get customers and sell more with our digital advertising platform.
Jan 19, 2022 · Whenever I try to upload an image to Google Ads (app campaign) I'm getting: Can't upload this file right now. Try again later. enter image ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.