Jan 30, 2024 · I got this problem when I had resolved product misrepresentation in Google Merchant Center. Website needs improvements. They are saying to fix ...
Missing: انیپکو? mp/
Dec 17, 2023 · This could be a part of the problem Google is highlighting. Placeholder text can give the impression of a website that's not fully developed or ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/ 2422326/ true
People also ask
Jun 24, 2022 · Hello everyone. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with Google Merchant Center. I've tried to get my website ( www.nordworth.com ) ...
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2422326/ highlight/ true
May 4, 2024 · I've lost an estimated $2500 in sales based upon sales per month leading up to the suspension. My business is crumbling around me. Even Shopify ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/ 2422326/ highlight/ true
Jul 7, 2023 · Solved: After multiple attempts at correcting my Shopify store, google is still claiming my website needs improvement.
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2422326/ highlight/
Apr 13, 2024 · According to our findings, your website is missing some basic requirements to ensure customers have a seamless shopping experience. Learn more ...
It has been detected that your website needs improvement in order for you to continue using Merchant Center to sell, list, or advertise your products. There are ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.