Feb 11, 2021 · I received notification about being suspended from google after using the Shopify app to upload all of my products using the product feed to ...
Missing: انیپکو? | Show results with:انیپکو?
People also ask
Nov 20, 2023 · hello guys, please help me understand the reason for my google merchant account suspension, received a mail from from google merchant center ...
Aug 19, 2023 · Hi community, I am having a nightmare with getting my new side project's products registered with Google Merchant.
Missing: انیپکو? q= td- 1060439
Apr 30, 2022 · I keep getting the message that my Google Merchant Account is Suspended. It says my website needs improvement. Any suggestions?
Jun 17, 2023 · Google's primary objective is to provide safe, relevant experiences for our users. The decision to suspend your account was made after careful ...
Oct 19, 2022 · Hello, I recently opened a Google Merchant account and got suspended due to "Misrepresentation". I have been reading all forum websites and ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= self/ 1060439
Nov 29, 2022 · I have been suspended for 'misrepresentation' with the error message: "Show at least one of the following contact methods on your online store: ...
Nov 16, 2022 · Solved: Hi there! My Google Merchant Account has been suspended because apparently I violate the policy due to misrepresentation.
Missing: انیپکو? self/ 1060439
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.