Mar 7, 2023 · Make sure your product and review data is correctly mapped to the required Google attributes, such as product ID, title, description, price, and ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/
Nov 22, 2022 · It appears that Google have changed the way that they publish their reviews for online shoppers which are collected after the checkout process ( ...
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2241016
People also ask
Jan 18, 2024 · Does anyone know how to format the CVS file exported from Yotpo into one that will be accepted/readable by GMC? Or any other type of workaround.
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/ 2241016
Jan 20, 2021 · Hello, We have a Google Merchant Center account running just fine, but we want the products to show the reviews we get via stamped.
Missing: انیپکو? mp/ 2241016
Nov 24, 2022 · On my google merchant center all of my products are "disapproved". They were once approved but out of nowhere have been disapproved. It shows me ...
Missing: انیپکو? q= mp/ 2241016
Access a community of over 900000 Shopify Merchants and Partners and engage in meaningful conversations with your peers.
Missing: انیپکو? q= google- reviews/ mp/ 2241016
Oct 27, 2023 · The opt-in integration lets Google display the Google Customer Reviews opt-in on your site and offer surveys to customers who have opted into ...
Apr 5, 2023 · Launched a Shopify store 2 weeks ago, and launched Google Shopping ads, but got disapproved for "misrepresentation", and been working on trying ...
Feb 9, 2023 · According to the Google chat help anytime you change something the product goes back into the review process. Do any of you know what exactly ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.